We have advised and made licensing applications in respect of Public Houses, Restaurants and those in the entertainment industry in general. We can deal with matters such as:

•   Alcohol licensing
•   Public entertainment
•   One off event licensing
•   Late night licensing


The costs vary depending on the nature of the work involved. Please telephone, email or use our contact us page for our current rates and fees relevant to your circumstances.

Would you like to have a chat about our Licensing services?

Get in touch
Privacy Policy Diversity